Early morning pick up from hotel. Transfer to airport in Istanbul
Flight to Cappadocia. Pick up from airport and continue to;
* Uchisar, a photo stop nearby the Uchisar castle and introduction of volcanic area. Enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of Fairy Chimneys.
* Goreme Open Air Museum, houses many painted frescoes cave-churches
* Cavusin, a deserted town with rock houses because of frequent rock falls
* Pasabagi, the best place to see three-headed fairy chimneys.
* Avanos, famous for the pottery. You can see pottery being made, including the old techniques, and even try your hand on the potter’s wheel.
* Devrent Valley, a lunar landscape and animal shaped pink rocks.
* Urgup’s Fairy Chimneys, with conical shaped body and a boulder on top of it.
End of tour transfer to Cave Hotel . Overnight in Cappadocia .
Breakfast served at the hotel . Morning pick up from hotel and continue to;
* Goreme Panorama, a stop for the panoramic view of Goreme Valley.
* Underground City, A complex of joint caves built by the early Christians
* Ihlara Valley, easy hike through part of the valley along the Melendiz stream
* Selime Castle, has a great view with rock cut cave churches and monasteries
* Pigeon Valley, named after the pigeon houses carved into the rocks.
End of tour transfer to airport . Flight to Istanbul. After arriving transfer to Hotel in Istanbul .
What is Included in tour ?
Hotel Pick-up & drop-off - by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicles.
Round trip flight tickets
Entrance Fees mentioned by the itineraries.
1 night Cave Hotel accomodation with breakfast
Professional Licenced Tour Guide.
Service Charges & Local Taxes.
What is Excluded in tour?
Drinks at lunch
Tips and gratuities
Hot balloon tour can be added to program
We are open to talk with you, please do not hesitate to contact us.